As a linguist, I believe the effects of my work reflect on an entire industry. For that reason, I follow a code of professional practices. This means that each task (regardless of its extension, influence or importance) I execute follows a set of rules. In this page, you can also become familiarized with my vision, my mission and how I can bring value to you and/or to your business.
Code of Professional Practices
- Conveying meaning between people and cultures in a reliable, accurate and unbiased way – Linguistic integrity;
- Holding in confidence any privileged and/or classified information entrusted to me – Strict Confidentiality;
- Representing my qualifications, capabilities, and responsibilities in an honest matter – Limitation of practice;
- Enhancing my skills by continuing education in language, subject field and professional practice – Professional development;
- Acting collegially, by sharing knowledge and experience – Giving back to the community;
- Defining, in advance and mutually, the terms of each business transaction among myself and others – Fair and acceptable agreements to both parties;
- Asking for due recognition for my work, and compensation commensurate with my abilities – Acknowledgment for my work;
- Endeavoring in good faith to resolve any dispute that arises from professional interactions with the client – Respect for all parties;
To always deliver projects on time, with affordable rates and paramount quality and professionalism. To create a meaningful connection between people and culture, embracing the cultural diversity of those I am working for. Develop quality relationships with clients, by committing myself to them and keeping in constant contact, both during projects and after they are concluded. Keep up-to-date with developments in technology and language.Be recognized for my excellence, security, value, and professional ethics.
Exceed the client’s expectations and produce excellence when providing linguistic services.
When acquiring a service from me, you are receiving much more than mere execution. As a customer, you will benefit from great quality at a reasonable price. My professional value comes from a linguistic background, multilingual skills, experience in CAT tools, terminological consistency, transparency, flexibility, and versatility.
Why should you pay for a bad service? You deserve quality, and so does your target audience. That is where I come in.